Sunday, February 13, 2011

I am in Damariscotta, Maine




 I think i have told you but i consistantly write my prayers to keep me focused. So I was writing a prayer on Sunday morning and i had a huge impression to Pray for Elder ----------, He is a member of our district and closing out his mission this week. I prayed and prayed hard that he would find succes and be able to lose himself in the work these past few weeks. I love it! So At church this long time investegator tells him they are ready for the lessons and want to be baptised in two weeks. And a yound man comes and was looking for a way he could join the church. He read his grandfathers journal telling about how his G-pa found the church and the way it changed his life. This kid is super solid I am so pumped for them as well!


So lets see we made some good progress with Scott and Sarah this week we went and taught their boys in the middle of the week and they were way pumped they even prayed for us! We gave them the childrens Book of Mormon and that was just awesome.  They are loving it. Then at the end of the week we went back for dinner with the parents and they talked about how they need to get married she knows all of the stuff and wants to be baptised but they just need to figure out the legistics side of things ! They have a goal for April still so we are just doing what we can to keep them to it!







LOVE EElton

No comments:

Post a Comment